One week shipping W&N

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
Friday to Friday, received package of body parts in a week to the east coast from Germany, regular UPS. Way to go!

wkohler

Site Donor
Reaction score
That’s crazy. It took almost a month to get my most recent orders and all packages were damaged. Two went to China before they came here. With DHL, I used to get stuff in 2 days.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
China, yikes! I was just shopping for some carburetor parts from the Dellorto Shop in the Netherlands, primarily because they have a good selection of Weber DCOM parts, but when I got to checkout, they said to allow 21 business days for shipping, and they want $24.50 to ship. I was buying six air corrector jets and six banjo bolt fuel gaskets, all of which which would fit in a small envelope.

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
IMO -
$25 to ship to the US from Europe (for even a grouping of small items) seems not too bad.
Again - just my opinion.

FWIW - I had to send an overnight envelope from Seattle to the Middle East (for work) - back in 2015 or so.
It cost my company $15 but would have cost me about $85 if I walked into the FedEx store as a regular customer.

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
I guess, maybe, if you live on the east coast, that's 1 advantage you have. Cars for the most part are put away until the salt is gone. I guess I'm just lucky living in this crap.

I hear all about preferred shipping status, not everyone can enjoy the good life, as a chosen few can enjoy. Slog on.

I'm placing another order soon, I'll keep you posted.