Owner's handbook for sale

PEROST

Reaction score
Owner's handbook for sale. Text in english - original handbook from 1972.
Price 300 USD.
Free shipping after payment to PayPal account.

Feel free the mail me any questions.

[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_4765.JPG
    IMG_4765.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 214

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So who has a copy of the white supplement?
So who has a copy of the white supplement?
I have an original 2800 CS owner's manual with the service "coupons." Was ready to sell it to a buddy for $75.00. Also have an original 3.0CS etc owner's manual in perfect condition that I thought about selling for $100. Am I too low, is P too high? No idea about pricing on these. Probably won't sell anyway.

After years of searching I found, thanks to Stevehose, an Italian language owner's manual to go with my Italian delivery 3.O CS. I could hear a sigh of thanks when I put it in the glove box.

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have an original 2800 CS owner's manual with the service "coupons." Was ready to sell it to a buddy for $75.00. Also have an original 3.0CS etc owner's manual in perfect condition that I thought about selling for $100. Am I too low, is P too high? No idea about pricing on these. Probably won't sell anyway.

After years of searching I found, thanks to Stevehose, an Italian language owner's manual to go with my Italian delivery 3.O CS. I could hear a sigh of thanks when I put it in the glove box.

I've been looking for an English 2800cs Owners Manual for a while. I do have a somewhat abused German one I got from eBay for $75 but though my car was delivered in Frankfurt it is a US model. On eBay, German language manuals seem to be posted asking between $125 and $200.
I'd say your friend price of $75 is a great deal and the kind that we do see among members here but it could easily bring twice that on the open market.

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
Owner's handbook for sale. Text in english - original handbook from 1972.
Price 300 USD.
Free shipping after payment to PayPal account.

Feel free the mail me any questions.

[email protected]
Have I been asleep?

Are these handbooks in this tired condition worth anything like what's being asked?

Sounds to me like CSteve is more realistic.......but as I said, maybe I have been asleep

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Pete, i think you are quite correct, especially in this condition. a few years ago Coupeking's reprint was 125 bucks ... now its 350 and its a 74 manual. at that time, a really nice 2800cs / 3.0cs manual sold for 65 to 80 bucks ... a perfect one was 100 to 125.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Marc,
if you happen to come across any….

regards
Keshav