Paint color?

jranmann

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know what base color this car might be?

fs_adac.jpg

or who the owner is...as I am liking it alot!

Cheers!

Ran

damienh

Reaction score
Turkis ?

If it is, I'm about to send off a paint chip from my car to have it matched. If I can get any technical info back I'm happy to report.

jranmann

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think the car above is an original e9 color and Turkis (being another favorite of mine) appears to be the color of this Bat and the normal CSL example below.

Turkis1.jpg

turkis2.jpg

JhwShark

Reaction score
Looks like a '73 or earlier Euro...Is it fjord or close??

??...it seems brighter than fjord.....

Last edited:

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
Don't know the color but its up there with pink cadillacs....I don't think it has good resale value unless you live in .....
abe

jranmann

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know the color but its up there with pink cadillacs....I don't think it has good resale value unless you live in .....
abe
Hey Abe...how are you?

Didn't 'they' name a very nice Blaupunkt radio system Mexico? More recently doesn't BMW source all their wiring
from that fair country (Sadly, sans any waterproofing on the switches, of course!)
or perhaps are we talking about 'Granada' Spain here?

granada.jpg

Trouble is one can't usually have a simple discussion about these cars without mentioning the 'resale value'...
as if that is even much of a real consideration, 'considering' that one never will get much of one's money back anyway?
These are a labor of amore' even if they might look like Tom Jones should be at the wheel in Vegas!

lol!

Last edited: