Paint Restoration, Beer and BBQ

ScottAndrews

Reaction score
On Monday the famous Dave Crawford (Roadfly Icehaus Dave) is coming to my place to work hi magic on my faded oxidized black 88 635 CSI.

see his work at

http://bimmer.roadfly.com/bmw/forums/e24/7829444-1.html

You are all welcome to come watch. I wil have plenty of beer, and will be doing a BBQ lunch. (bring your own meat and use my grill..eat my salad, enjoy my back yard, etc).

Dave will be here at about 8:30, be doing his thing from about 9 to 3.

1871 Newcastle Dr.
Los Altos, CA
650-279-0242[/url]

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Beer and BBQ while your car is detailed. There has to be a new business model there. If I bring filet mignon can I have my car detailed?
See you by the grill...

ScottAndrews

Reaction score
LOL!!

BTW, Dave is bringing his wife Gin, and Susan (my wife) will be here, so feel free to bring your S.O.s

TJ, Susan is a Japanese teacher who loves Kurosawa films, so based on Chela's blog site, they might have a thing or two in common.

Hope to see you all..

Malc. what's the matter? Ain't got time to take a fast train?
(heh)

S

corsachili

Reaction score
Hey PJ,

I am planning on going. Do you want to stop by the BatCave (the new moniker for the home of Cowpoke Racing a la Shawn Hanson) en route? I planned on leaving here around 11AM.

pj

Reaction score
Sorry Guys,
have to get this damn pool deck finished , I can't slope off as easy as normal (its at my own house) , The coupe shell has left my stewardship now (thanks Dale good luck with it) so the 2002 should be here in the next couple of weeks, at least this one runs. So any of you guys with track experiance with 2002s I would value your advice. I am still game for the coupe track day though .

glenn in encinitas

Site Donor
Reaction score
That's quite a difference! Love the light interior (Lotus?) with black and those wheels are perfect. Congratulations on the transformation. Happy 4th!