Pair of black Scheel seats

'69 2800cs

Reaction score
I think these are "400 Rallye" seats...they are a matched pair in very nice condition and are a true drivers and passengers set (tilt lever on the outside of the seat and reclining lever on the inside.)

There is a small amount of wear in the corduroy on the drivers outside lower bolster but not through the fabric. Other than that only a few signs of use. The straps underneath are still strong, recliners and tilt all work properly.

I am selling these without sliders, and IMO the way to mount these is on the stock sliders with the plates aardvarc sells for $129. The plates need to be drilled with the Scheel pattern which is something I can do if the buyer likes.

I am asking $1500 and will ship at the buyers expense. todd.simpson (at) comcast.net

Attachments

• scheel1.jpg
    scheel1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 299
  • scheel2.jpg
    scheel2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 222
  • scheel3.jpg
    scheel3.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 205
  • scheel4.jpg
    scheel4.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 200

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
they look good, and these are comfortable seats. M5bb has a pair in his car, i have a pair that will go into my car when i redo the seats. Jabberjaw also has the same seats.

worth a serious look

John S

Reaction score
These are the same type of Scheel seats that I have in my coupe. I installed them using the stock sliders and the adapter plates from Aardvark. It was easy to redrill the plates using the Scheel bolt pattern.