Passing along good juju!

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A while back one of our members here in Austin donated a set of Alpina hubcaps to RSPorsche (Scott). Scott was kind enough to pass them along to me as I needed them and we both donated to the forum for Dan Mooney, who started this freebie. As it turns out, the caps have a diameter that is too large for my Chinese knock-off wheels and I am looking for a set that will fit a 60 mm opening. These Alpina caps need approx. 70mm. at the opening.

The post is two-fold, I need a set of caps that will fit in the 60mm hole and I wish to re-donate the Alpina caps to a member in need. I have checked with Scott and he suggested re-donating them and I'm sure Dan would suggest the same.

If you need them and are the first responder (VIA PM) then please donate to our forum and I will mail them free of charge-

If you have a set that will fit my 60mm openings please let me know. :)

Cheers

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Peter,
take a look at these 60mm rim caps...Alpina or BMW both available at a great price... or go on ebay.de and search for BMW 60mm felgen deckel. If you find something there and they don’t mail to the US...... holler!

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Keshav, thanks! sometimes I get so wrapped up in stuff I forget to check the simplest things! I found them on ebay here in the US and ordered an acceptable set (they're new but different from what I have). For the price and provided they fit I'm quite pleased.

Best,

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Keshav, thanks! sometimes I get so wrapped up in stuff I forget to check the simplest things! I found them on ebay here in the US and ordered an acceptable set (they're new but different from what I have). For the price and provided they fit I'm quite pleased.

Best,
Peter, I guess you need the matching Chinese knock-off caps.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Indeed! One day I may find a set of 16" Alpinas that I can afford! For now I'm running my Chairman Mao tribute rims!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A while back one of our members here in Austin donated a set of Alpina hubcaps to RSPorsche (Scott). Scott was kind enough to pass them along to me as I needed them and we both donated to the forum for Dan Mooney, who started this freebie. As it turns out, the caps have a diameter that is too large for my Chinese knock-off wheels and I am looking for a set that will fit a 60 mm opening. These Alpina caps need approx. 70mm. at the opening.

The post is two-fold, I need a set of caps that will fit in the 60mm hole and I wish to re-donate the Alpina caps to a member in need. I have checked with Scott and he suggested re-donating them and I'm sure Dan would suggest the same.

If you need them and are the first responder (VIA PM) then please donate to our forum and I will mail them free of charge-

If you have a set that will fit my 60mm openings please let me know. :)

Cheers
well done Peter ...