Paul Cain AirDam Replica

iconoclast6

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has pulled the trigger on the Paul Cain 635 airdam replica by produced by the Coupeguy? From what I see, it looks nearly identical. I'm in NYC, and am more than a little cautious about ride height relative to our streets...

I had a Zender spoiler on my 2002 and liked the look, but it had a higher clearance.

If anyone has finished, painted and attached the airdam...would appreciate a picture being posted...

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That means work has started on the E9? Or you are putting the airdam in the Bronco.
Standing by for help and the fun...

ScottAndrews

Reaction score
No. Unfortunately it means I am collecting parts for the E9. I really like the Euro 635 valance,and felt it added a nice graceful line to the E9. The CSL spoiler is OK, but looks a little to "race car" for my taste. So I figured I't take a chace with $350 and get one. Never know how long they may be available since each one is basically made to order.

It arrived this week while I was out of town. Build quality is very nice. It is heavier and stiffer than the CLS valance, and the finish is better.

Bronco is totally stripped now. I have a bit more body work to do this weekend, and plan to primer the beast on Sunday. I will definitely need some help getting the body back onto the chassis, so when that happens (figure a couple of weeks) I'll get a pile-o-beer and put out the word for a body hoisting...

Cheers

S