Reaction score
Very nice Ron!

Keep the shiny side up!

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
Undercarriage----looks great!!!

Ron--you will now need a sheet of reflective mylar to display your CSL--

BTW--do you make house calls??? BLUMAX is calling--he wants to look that way again!!

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
Undercarriage----looks great!!!

Ron--you will now need a sheet of reflective mylar to display your CSL--

BTW--do you make house calls??? BLUMAX is calling--he wants to look that way again!!

pamp

Reaction score
Under carriage

As my car will need some floor pan repair, and I hope this isn't a dumb question...but is it best to remove the undercoating to lighten things up, or to restore the undercoating, which is coming loose from the spare tire well area as well?
Thanks

pamp

Reaction score
Under carriage

As my car will need some floor pan repair, and I hope this isn't a dumb question...but is it best to remove the undercoating to lighten things up, or to restore the undercoating, which is coming loose from the spare tire well area as well?
Thanks

Bill Riblett

(deceased)
Reaction score
Re: Under carriage

pamp said:
Thanks
I'm kind of confused about what you are asking, but if you have any undercoating at all that is peeling off, I would see that as good reason to remove all of what is left. The original stuff wasn't that great to begin with and it is now well over 30 years old. What it is effective at is trapping moisture against bare or poorly protected metal.

Bill Riblett

(deceased)
Reaction score
Re: Under carriage

pamp said:
Thanks
I'm kind of confused about what you are asking, but if you have any undercoating at all that is peeling off, I would see that as good reason to remove all of what is left. The original stuff wasn't that great to begin with and it is now well over 30 years old. What it is effective at is trapping moisture against bare or poorly protected metal.