Pleasant surprise at muscle car show...

nealf

Reaction score
While at a local all american (it seemed) show the other week in Glenside, PA, I stumbled on a sweet '74 Euro CSi that grew up in Switzerland if I recall correctly. The owner also had an E39 M5. I did not have my E9 in the show but had some photos on my camera to show him. Bought from a guy in MD a couple of years back? Does anyone know this car? Does anyone know these custom seats as well?

nf

'70 2800CS
'73 2002

100_0947.jpg

100_0948.jpg

100_0949.jpg

100_0950.jpg

100_0951.jpg

100_0952-1.jpg

Pleasant surprise

How does one attach this front spoiler (? bolts, rivets, major or minor job, etc.). I know it is not to everyone's taste, but I have an unfinished one that the PO gave to me when I bought my car and I wondered what was involved.

Re: Pleasant surprise

How does one attach this front spoiler (? bolts, rivets, major or minor job, etc.).Snip......

All of the above!
It's tricky from the point of view that you will have to drill into the front valance and make sure you get everything lined up correctly. Sounds worse than it is but take your time and do lots of trial fittings with clamps etc.
Should be able to comfortablely do it in a weekend....
Malc

Also there is the need shape it to your car... Depending on how picky you are about the fit. On mine we clamped it on 1st. Then had to reshape the front of it by adding some fibergalss material then sanding. Then doing the final bits with bondo.

We needed to do this to get the center of the spoiler to line up with the center of the car. Mine had some work done on the passenger side fender by some PO so it wasnt the same from side to side. That made things a little harder as well.

But most of thoses spoilers are pretty raw unless some one has preped it already. So it can be a fair amout of work to get it ready for paint.

I dont know about those seats... But I like em! Anybody know?

Back