Possible Parts for Sale

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I am trying to buy a set of 2800CS trunk floor boards.
I aso found a source who has a red 9 blade m 20 cooling fan with clutch.
If any member has interest please PM me ASAP.
Thanks

Gary Waggoner

Site Donor
Reaction score
I need the front horizontal trunk board that runs side to side as well as a rear panel that covers the lights side to side if you come across any.
Gary

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I need the front horizontal trunk board that runs side to side as well as a rear panel that covers the lights side to side if you come across any.
Gary
Will keep an eye out. unfortunately I only have one,but it seems to do the job.
Thanks
Harry

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Guys. The elephant skin is available so why not make them yourself ? I am assuming the skin used on the floor is the same as the side panels.
Koopman

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gary
Gary, i can send you a pdf of the rear panel around the lights - you can either cut it out of very thin plywood (3mm) or waterproof automotive panel board. you then would buy some elephant skin from BMW - you need a piece that is 2m long ... that will be enough to recover most things in your trunk as it is about 52" wide ... but the piece you need is about 18" x 64" to cover the panel which is about 14" x 60". so the materials will cost you about 100 bucks ... but you will have leftover skin. the panel from Christoph will cost you about $175 plus shipping.

cheers
scott

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
upload_2018-1-13_15-46-31.jpeg
YEP i made mine from door panel material
and covered w/ foam and skin.

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Gary, i can send you a pdf of the rear panel around the lights - you can either cut it out of very thin plywood (3mm) or waterproof automotive panel board. you then would buy some elephant skin from BMW - you need a piece that is 2m long ... that will be enough to recover most things in your trunk as it is about 52" wide ... but the piece you need is about 18" x 64" to cover the panel which is about 14" x 60". so the materials will cost you about 100 bucks ... but you will have leftover skin. the panel from Christoph will cost you about $175 plus shipping.

cheers
scott
Hi, I need to make up the panels for the boot/trunk and have looked at buying these. Are they easy enough to fabricate once you know the ply type & elephant skin to use?

Cheers,

James

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I did my own back a few years ago. I think anyone is smart enough to do them as long as they have the pattern.
Give it a try.
Koopman

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I did my own back a few years ago. I think anyone is smart enough to do them as long as they have the pattern.
Give it a try.
Koopman
Fair enough will have a crack at it as worst case I can always have a beer & buy them new if it all goes awry.

J

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk