Project Package: 1973 3.0CS & 1972 3.0CSi

NNW2002

Reaction score
Selling two e9s - a 1973 3.0 CS (2240604) and a 1972 3.0 CSi (2261729). The CS was originally Fjord blau and the CSi was Atlantik blau. Both cars need full restoration. Ideally I’d like to sell both as a package.

I don’t have much history on either car. I’ve owned the CS for about 14 years and had plans to restore it. I took the car apart with the intention to restore it. I had it soda blasted and I did purchase new floor pans which come with the car. It's a complete car (obviously disassembled) so it includes all of the interior, drivetrain, etc. I also have an extra hood that comes with the car.

The CSi belongs to a friend of mine who has owned it for over 10 years with similar plans to restore it. Based on one of the stickers it appears the car spent time in Italy. He doesn’t know when it was imported to the U.S. We stored the cars side by side for the past several years and it’s time to move these on to a good home in hopes that they’ll get the restoration they need and deserve. I’ve included a link to a Google drive that has many other detailed pics. Both cars have Tennessee titles in the name of the respective owner.

Asking $25k for both cars as a package. The cars are located in Franklin, Tennessee. I'll be glad to take any other pics and I'll answer questions to the best of my ability. You can contact me at: [email protected]

Last edited: