Proud new E9 owner

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
Congratulations. I was just in Denver. Love to meet you someday. I live in Sun Valley Idaho. Please post pictures of your car here with information.

JDH

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks Scott!
She is tucked away in storage for now, but will post pics soon. Needs a little work but looking forward to the journey.
Did you get your smaller euro bumpers yet?

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
I got the smaller bumpers and I am in the process of getting them installed now. I can’t decide if I am going to attach the front bumper earth or without. It will be a last-minute decision but I am configuring it in a fashion that will make it easy to remove by myself and put on within one hour or less. That way I get the best of both worlds. This is a very interesting group of people. I think you will find many friends here. I know I have.

JDH

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a plan. I love black on these cars. I wound up with a white one, but I'm ok with that lol.
I need some interior work done, some 16" alpina wheels and a CSL replica front spoiler. I'm not entirely sure on the front spoiler, but I think it just ads so much. Especially combined with the smaller bumpers. Its a beautiful thing.

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi JD,
Congrats on the new car. There's a few of us around Denver, but I can't say that I'm in regular contact with them. Most commonly I run into them when I go to the C&C in Lafayette. PM your contact info if you'd like to meet - without my car because its being stored at a friend's place while I work on an addition to my garage.

JDH

Site Donor $
Reaction score
23457.jpeg

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Work the mechanicals first, clean, clay-bar, polish and wax. Deep clean the interior and under the hood. Drive it and then start buying the rest of the stuff. When I got my coupe I got very excited and bought up a bunch of stuff I later sold as I decided the parts were just not right for my coupe
FullSizeRender.jpg

JDH

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Stan,
Thanks for posting! Great looking car! Thanks for the advice. Hopefully I can get mine to look as nice someday.

NightOwl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi JD,
I too just became a part of the E9 owners club and live in the Denver area. I'm located in Littleton and would love to get together with you to talk about your plans for your car and just hear about your car. I'm on the road working this week but I'll be back in Denver the 21st for about a week.

Jake
[email protected]

Reactions: JDH

JDH

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Jake!
Thanks for reaching out. Been busy, but hopefully we can get the cars together this summer. Looking forward to it!

JD

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
To all the Denver area coupes, plan a trip to BMW Four Corners Rally in August, we really like to meet fellow E9 lovers!