PS Filter

E9madada

Site Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone in the UK found a replacement for the PS reservoir filter part #1 below? NLA 32411104357

PS Filter.png

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score

E9madada

Site Donor
Reaction score
That's great, thank you.
I'll do some searching on those parts.
Adam

Honolulu

Reaction score
Although I did change my filter after the PS started groaning incessantly, the groaning was only solved by completely draining the fluid by removing a hose from the pump. Wasted some small change on the filter, oh well.

E9madada

Site Donor
Reaction score
Although I did change my filter after the PS started groaning incessantly, the groaning was only solved by completely draining the fluid by removing a hose from the pump. Wasted some small change on the filter, oh well.
My PS hose gave way, so thought it was an opportunity to paint parts and change filter.
Still can't locate a filter in the UK.

TG-2002-320i-328ci

Site Donor $
Reaction score
That's insane. I've bought small parts on eBay from the UK with relatively low postage costs.

What about Wallonthnesch? The description says that it is for 7 series up to 1981, but that sure does look like the filter I just received from AutohausAZ.

Surely, shipping from Germany cannot be all that bad.

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Filter would have to go in a box . Cheapest being small flat rate for $29 to England. Keys fit in an envelope therefore less postage cost. Your thoughts are right about a member getting it here for him and then sending it off to him

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Filter would have to go in a box . Cheapest being small flat rate for $29 to England. Keys fit in an envelope therefore less postage cost. Your thoughts are right about a member getting it here for him and then sending it off to him
I put the keys in a small envelope bubble mailer at post office.