Queen of the 'Ring has Passed

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
She was a magnificent talent driving the Nurburgring since age 13. She retired several years ago.

I wanted so badly to travel to Germany and catch a ride with her when she was doing "taxi" rides of the ring in BMW M5s.

I remain "green" with envy that she got to drive the ring since she was a teenager.

Taken from us too soon for sure.

So sad. I wish I‘d had the chance to be a passenger in her Ring Taxi (On an empty stomach of course).
A way too short life well lived.

She was a magnificent talent driving the Nurburgring since age 13. She retired several years ago.

So so sad , she was a truly talented driver and a really good character too.
May she rest in peace .

I had a fabulous ride in a race car around the 'Green Hell' circuit, but never got to ride with Sabine. She was always booked too far in advance for any time I was going to be in Deutschland. She had one of the best jobs in the world for a driver! By the time she retired, I'm sure she was able to memorize all the corners/turns and subtleties of that incredible track. I can watch the video of my ride a dozen times, and still not remember what the next corner is going to be!

Gary

Gary, would you post your video for those of who are and will always be "Ring Deprived?"

thanks, steve

Back