Rancho Santa Fe Secret Car Club

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
For those of us who find getting up at 5am on a Saturday for Cars and Coffee a little too aspirational, the Rancho Santa Fe Secret Car Club offers a reasonable 10am-ish start. A few nice cars today-Enzo, Testarossa (still an all time favorite for me), a few 356s, a couple Cobras, a RR Phantom, a gorgeous '57 T-bird and some others. The twisty drive to the venue is reason enough to come down some time.

Last edited:

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well it IS a Secret Car Club, but...

It's apparently every Sat unless it rains. About a 10am start, maybe 9am. It's in the streets in the center of town at the top of the mountain near Paseo Delicias. Look for Mille Fleurs restaurant on a map.

The drive from Escondido is amazing! Del Dios or Elfen Forrest are fantastic drives. I wonder if we could get Glenn to join us too. There is another e9 or two down this way but I don't know who they are. One is white, the other sahara.

heroszeros

Reaction score
Hey I have a white '73cs, and I make it there every few weeks. There's a friend with a silver CSL, and it would be awesome to see some more old BMW's there. The group is really cool, some very nice people and all genuine enthusiasts.

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
We had three coupes at the Rancho event this weekend. A couple CSs and CSL:

IMG_2533.jpgIMG_2534.jpg

Last edited:

heroszeros

Reaction score
Very cool david thanks for posting. After you left another very nice silver csi showed up. It was a nice day to see some coupes-

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry I missed it. We will have to plan in advance next time.

Wish I knew who the owners of the other two cars were. Anybody here ?

IS3FIFTY

Reaction score
Sounds cool. I'll try to swing by. I'm really close but Sat morning is typically a race from soccer practice to ice skating...