rare item?

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone seen or even heard of a small money pouch about 2 to 3 inches in diameter with a fine silver chain attached to a 2000cs somewhere in the left dah area. I also found a small empty tool bag. My 67 came with one of each.Interested to know about these items.
If there is anyone needing help with whatever on a 2000cs project please contact me.
Koopman

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone seen or even heard of a small money pouch about 2 to 3 inches in diameter with a fine silver chain attached to a 2000cs somewhere in the left dah area. I also found a small empty tool bag. My 67 came with one of each.Interested to know about these items.
If there is anyone needing help with whatever on a 2000cs project please contact me.
Koopman

Harry, my wife has been looking for her lost purse like crazy, I am so glad you found it, when can I pick it up? Is the money still inside?

Mark B

Reaction score
cool rare items

Sometime someone should put together a coffee table book on rare BMW items. BMW, it seems, were always thinking of cool stuff to help sell their cars.

cheers,

Mark

'99 M3 convertible
'67 2000CS in rebuild mode

hdavis

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone seen or even heard of a small money pouch about 2 to 3 inches in diameter with a fine silver chain attached to a 2000cs somewhere in the left dah area.

Are you sure it's a money pouch? The description sounds like a key pouch like the ones Porsche used in the late 60s.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Rare item! What is it?

Hi Henry;
It could very well be a Key Pouch. The reason I thought it was for change is because it reminded me of the change pouches seniors always had in their pockets for change.
You are most likely correct.
Thanks
Harry

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Key pouch

Yes, I have one, the original one with the keys for my coupe. No part number, just the BMW embossed logo.