Recap of SoCal Vintage meet from Autoweek

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I like how they feature unrestored, projects and ones with "warts" among the fully restored, high bucks cars. I've noticed that at "all comers" shows like this that the some of the biggest crowds with the biggest smiles are around these types of cars. They generally don't get the attention in the press that they get at the actual shows. Good on Autoweek! :cool:

Mike Goble

Reaction score
I like how they feature unrestored, projects and ones with "warts" among the fully restored, high bucks cars. I've noticed that at "all comers" shows like this that the some of the biggest crowds with the biggest smiles are around these types of cars. They generally don't get the attention in the press that they get at the actual shows. Good on Autoweek! :cool:
I like how my picture got in there...

Blinkling

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry I missed you guys! I'll try to remember to start a 'Who's Going' thread next year if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I like how my picture got in there...

dsc04391-2-1636264988.jpg

Shawn Essex

Reaction score
Congrats brother Shad on best 2002 award (out of 120+) and Autoweek write up. Well done!

Look forward to seeing Dorian out at the races.

Anyone needing a quality, award winning vintage BMW restoration, Shad is located in SoCal.

shadessex.com