Recommendations?? mechanic in LA or surrounding areas

Ratmandosa

Reaction score
I am new to the area and need a decent mechanic that is familiar with our beloved cars. I had one person recommended to me, but was very dissapointed with the service, it runs worse now than before I took it there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LA and surrounding area mechanic recommendation

As you may have discovered by now the metropolitan area of greater Los Angeles is huge!!!--and traffic can be/is brutal--it will always help when asking for help re your Coupe that you indicate the community in which you reside or work--will save "shots in the dark" and perhaps a lot of wasted motion on running around.

I trust you understand my suggestion--made based on residing in this area for almost 4 decades

I live in Hollywood, but if anyone has a mechanic that they would highly recommend for competency, I would be more than happy to drive a little extra. The last guy that worked on it was in Santa Monica, and I am thiking of taking it to the CSI parts guys in Pomona. Anybody know of these guys and if they do good work? I know that they are primarily a parts shop, but I have been told they do mechanical work, and I figured if anyone would know the car well, it would be the people that sell the parts for it.

i also live in hollywood but despite the distance, i still take my car exclusively to peter sliskovitch's shop:

www.coupeking.com

they do excellent work and know these cars better than anyone. i can recommend them without reservation.

(no affiliation, etc.)

Adam

Thanks Adam.

I found coupeking on this site from another thread. I checked out their website and they do appear quite competent. When I called there, Eric, actually recommended a guy in North Hollywood that they have do their carb work. His name (if I remember correctly) is John Roth, anyone ever had any experience with this gent? Eric, told me he is the man for this type of work and that he would make my carbs sing.

Back