Reproduction Red handled screw drivers nearly ready.

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
It looks like I will have the first batch of the repro red handled screw drivers ready to sell in a week or two. Anyone who expressed interest in the last thread please email me at [email protected] to confirm you would like to purchase a pair. The price is as estimated at $99 for the pair plus probably $10 to ship in the US. I will post or email photos before you have to commit, neither of the handles will say Heyco, just made in W. Germany. The large blades have been bright chrome plated probably better than the originals and the small inserts will have an original type finish.

I think of all the original red handled screw drivers that have passed thru my fingers over the last 40+ years only about half have had the heyco name either molded in or printed on. All the rest were unidentified. I am not familiar with everyones forum name to go thru the last thread and find those interested so please email me to confirm. Payment can be either a check or paypal which is the only way I can take a credit card.
Thanks for your interest.
Dan

Back