Restoration Spreadsheets

Seahawk

Reaction score
I used the search function but did not find any threads, most likely due to my poor wording.

So. On past projects I have used exel spreadsheets to track the myriad of stuff that goes into projects and restorations. While the format I have used before will work, I am looking for any E9 specific spreadsheets that include part numbers and costs, either new, refurb'ed, etc.

It will make climbing this particular data mountain less painful.

Any help or a point in the right direction is appreciated.

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
Organized e9 parts

All I can think of is W&N complete partslist in .pdf form. It's a decent reference for parts with OK drawings.....Good luck!

jmackro

Reaction score
I have gone onto the Maximillan/Mobile Tradition site, opened the .pdf files, highlighted and copied parts lists, and them pasted them into Excel. Seems like a relatively simple way to make a spreadsheet of BMW parts with their M.T. prices. However, that site does not include BMW part numbers, which is a drawback.

The site is at: http://bmwmobiletradition-onlinecom.x-shops.com/bmw/ Be sure to click on "archive" if you are looking for e9 or 2002 parts.

Last edited:

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Realoem.com would probably work as a place to link to diagrams and prices once your spreadsheet is created, using the part number search you could link from each part number to the diagram. But, I dont know of a existing spreadsheet you can export.

wazza.csi

Reaction score
If you can get hold of 1 of the Original BMW ETK discs you can create a parts list in their program, and if you are interested I can price everything direct from Germany for you!!
Cheers Warren

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
you should try using nitropdf ... there is an OCR feature to turn a pdf into an excel spreadsheet. you can download a trial copy and see if it works.