rhd csl for sale

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
It is on the bmw car club gb for sale section. 2285004, wrongly identified as the first right hand drive car. Looks like a one owner car and no mention of a resto so could be a very interesting one (rusty!)
Regards,

Rohan

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yannick, that is an amazing car. Im not really on the lookout for anymore csl's apart from ofcoure an alpina!

The hotel you are in is fully booked up, i will look into other hotels today and hope for cancellations!

Have you got Marc's email address?

Regards,

Rohan

Yannick

Reaction score
There still are 3 ALPINA CSLs missing worldwide, all the other cars, I know where they are :wink:

I therefore wish you GOOD LUCK :D

Marc's eMail address -> [email protected]

Regards
Yannick.

P.S. Hope to see you at Le Mans

Paul T

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have been eavesdropping on your conversation and if anyone wants the car you mentioned (the CSL on the BMWGB site) checked out let me know. I don’t think it lives too far away from where I work – in fact I have seen it on the A31 so I can confirm that at least it moves under its own power.

I will be at Le Mans in my CSL in July and will look out for you.

Paul

Yannick

Reaction score
Hi Paul,

Nice to read you will be at Le Mans! Unfortunately I will not be able to make it with a 3.0 CSL this year. I will be there with an Alpina Blue M3 E30 B6 3,5 S. My car will be parked within the circuit and very likely on the BMW Clud de France place. See you there!

Regards,
Yannick.

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yannick,

is there still that one on America? How many were there to start with do you know?

Will drop Marc an email. Hoping to see you in le mans.

Be good to meet up with you there too Paul. Did you end up with BBs rs's on the csl?

Regards,

Rohan

Paul T

Reaction score
Yes.

I bought the BBS wheels a while ago. They had gold centres but were in good condition. I had them referbed and an extra inch added to the rears to get the ideal 7" front 8" rear. They look good and don't leak (rare for 3 piece as I understand it).

I have just fitted fatter anti roll bars but haven't had time to fit camber plates or sort out the ride height yet - its a touch too high at the front.

Getting there.

Will you be at Le Mans in your CSL?

Paul