Reaction score
Hello:

After a Brake Master Cylinder - for a 72 RHD CSL
part 34311102812, but I am not 100% sure

happy with a reconditioned one too

thanks

Gavin

Gavin,

If you have the old part, these can be re-sleved.

I had mine done here in Brisbane at BHSS. There should be plenty of options to have the cylinder re-sleved and a seal kit put through it.

Bill at IDB may also be able to help.

Cheers,

Rod

Rod:
spoke to Bill and he had to send another one out for re-sleve just recently.
I may just have to do that too when the time comes.
Found some new stock from various sellers but all asking crazy prices...
cheers
Gavin

Brake master cylinderfor RHD

Gavin,

Did you try Ian Thompson at Linwar - expensive but not crazy price when I obtained mine a couple of years ago? He also does S/E brake servos and that's two you'll be needing, sir; anything else I can get you? Something for the weekend, perhaps?

Regards, John.

Gavin,
Did you try Ian Thompson at Linwar - expensive but not crazy price when I obtained mine a couple of years ago? He also does S/E brake servos and that's two you'll be needing, sir; anything else I can get you? Something for the weekend, perhaps?
Regards, John.

Thanks John,
this is their site right?
http://www.linwar.com/
and can you also get us some better weather on the weekends here in Melbourne for driving? :p
Gavin

Gavin, I spent some time looking for RHD MBC--- eventually I went to Ian and Bill at IDB in Richmond who sent mine out for reconditioning. Not sure who they had do it but it came back quickly and I was impressed with the resleeving work and price. There are several spots that will do the reco in Victoria but I recommend the boys at "Ground Control".

...cost came in around $200 if I remember correctly

JP

Brake master cylinder

Gavin, Yes, that's the bloke - Ian Thompson of Linwar Motors in Southport, Merseyside. I have been dealing with Ian since the late 1970's and have found him resourceful and straight. Let me know how you get on. Sorry, fresh out of fine weather. We had our first sprinkling of the very finest road salt last week here in the Midlands, UK and worse to come, methinks. Best wishes, John.

Back