RI & MA Cars & Coffee

Dino944

Reaction score
A bunch of us have been meeting for cars & coffee in the spring/summer for the last 2 years. We've had a few E9s join us in the past and hope you guys will come out again this year. Feel free to drive any fun car you want to bring out and enjoy!

Please extend the invitation to friends, family and other car nuts (doesn't matter what make). Preference is to keep things low key so we don't attract unwanted attention.

Location: Starbucks, Taunton, MA (65 H Taunton Depot Drive, Taunton, MA 02780) Toward the back of the lot.

Date: Sunday (Weather Permitting) Starting May 5, 2013 (we usually try to meet every other Sunday)

Time: 9:30 AM until whenever

Location Description: The location is perfect for this type of get together. The traffic is light on Sunday Mornings since most of the stores are still closed.

Weather Permitting: Most of us don't mind meeting up on cold or overcast days but rain really spoils this one since we are standing outside. If it's raining or looks like it will assume the GTG is cancelled. We may schedule for the following weekend if there's interest.

This isn't mark specific (although we've had several Lotus and Porsches in the past), so as mentioned earlier if you have friends with other fun cars feel free to invite them or bring them along.

I and others will try to provide updates so everyone knows when the next GTG will be.

Looking forward to catching up with our "Usual suspects" and meeting some new car friends too.

Best regards,
Dino

Below are a few photos from last year.

Attachments

• photo-122-3.jpg
    photo-122-3.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 145
  • photo-132.jpg
    photo-132.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 149

Dino944

Reaction score
Hi Duane,

Hope you can make it, I always enjoy seeing your beautiful CS. I have to show you some pix from Amelia Island this year (actually I need to upload them here) they had a beautiful CSL racing car, several 1979/1980 M1s (road version and racing), plus the BMW Turbo of the early 70s that inspired the M1.

Looking forward to catching up soon.
Best regards,
Dino

Dino944

Reaction score
Our next meet is Sunday 6/2. Hope to see some vintage BMWs join us. One of our attendees is awaiting delivery of an M3 so hopefully he will be there too.

Best regards,
Dino