Sacramento tarp find

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
" It does have some rust but it is very repairable and the shock towers appear to be in very good condition."

Seriously? I wonder what the seller considers to be Bad rust? Look at the fender seams and all areas around struts. If the cover rotted off then everything underneath is also suspect.

:p

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
The Green overspray on the strut nuts is in very good condition.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Our CSi Barn Find was in better condition and it was too far gone when we got to it. My tired eyes see a 2000CS badge on the trunk. Goes nicely with the mirrors on the fenders. As long as the fenders can support them.

bwalvoord

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Parts

The pics of the VIN look to state it's a 2800. If anyone is interested in parting it out, I have a list of things I could use.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What's up with the headlight under the rear bumper?
Discourage tailgaters?
Revenge toward a car following with its brights on?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I live about 10 minutes from the car so I'll try to stop by and check it out...

Dan

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
It is despicable that chatting up value has led to this being a 6-thousand-dollar car

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow! 15 bidders, with 27 bids and currently at $6100 for such a dilapidated coupe, is there a little artificial busisness going on? An endless nightmare will be waiting for the unfortunate winning bidder.

tmason

Reaction score
3 Mirrors,1 Large Reverse lamp,no steering wheel cover and a Boat Load of Rust...Priceless!

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am being completely serious about this. Based on the bids this car is getting and the price I contacted Hagerty today and had them raise the agreed value of my car. I didn't think this car would pass $3,500 but it is already at $6,100 and there is still a few days left until auction ends.