Safety glasses

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ive been trying to find a perfect set of safety glasses for a long time. Seems like all the ones I tried are either too bulky or they fog up or the cheap plastic lens distorts the vision or their arms are too thick so you can't use ear muffs.

I think I have finally found a really nice option. They are 3M Virtua Clear on Amazon. They are super light so you quickly forget you even have them on, very good undistirted lens and they have completely flat arms so you can wear sound proofing head phones when you have to bang on things.

Attachments

• file-B4B5A719-6DFD-4585-8993-4AC07674D091-5253-0000053DDE3E4704.jpg
    file-B4B5A719-6DFD-4585-8993-4AC07674D091-5253-0000053DDE3E4704.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 110
I like that style in general. The only thing I don't use them for is grinding where the debris has a chance to hit me. They are about as cheap as the harbor freight glasses that I typically use. I have about 10 pairs. The yellow ones are nice for yard work in the PNW as they seem to brighten up the sky. :)

I haven't bothered but you can apply toothpaste to the lenses then rinse it off. I used to do this with my snowboarding goggles that had a fogging problem. It's a pretty common approach if you want to google it...

I bought some Dewalt safety glasses on Amazon with built in magnifiers at the bottom. I am blind without magnifiers. anyway, they seem to be very good quality lenses for the money.

I bought some Dewalt safety glasses on Amazon with built in magnifiers at the bottom. I am blind without magnifiers. anyway, they seem to be very good quality lenses for the money.

It's not you. The e9 has the tiniest screws out of
every car that I've worked on!

Back