Saw some neat BMW's today

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I saw some very interesting Vintage BMW's today. I drove about an hour out of Toronto and visited the shop of Race car builder Markus Glarner. He showed me what keeps him busy. Lot's of Eye candy and projects on the go. He had two full race BMW M1's on hand. One was his, the other was a West Coast clients car that he is going to put right. Both cars had great looking cages . On his hoist he had an Alpina CSL he is finishing up in Yellow. It is rust free with excellent shock towers and floor and full Alpina engine with modified head and custom exhaust. He showed me BBS style wheels he has made out of custom castings, CSL Bumpers he makes as well as other fibreglass panels for E-9s and 2002's. Other race cars he had on hand were his CSL Batmobile that he races, a rental E36 Coupe that was very nice to look at and a 2002 race car he was building with his Son. Looks like he can build anything he puts his mind to. Has an old school machine shop and does all his engine work in house.

On the way I also saw a 1970 2800CS in a junkyard that I listed in the parts section.