Scheel Seat Base

marc

Reaction score
seat base

Glen I belive I may have one (passenger side in the uk) I will have a look on Sunday.
regards

marc

shanon

Reaction score
howdy coupers,

Thought I pop in on this and ask if anyone has experience w/ NML-Depot.
They have the Autoflug seat belts that I've been seeking.

Any experience w/ either the seller or the Autoflug harnesses??

TIA
-shanon
'70 2800 cs

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Gerrit Blankman of NML Depot is the absolute best, most honest and straightforward person I have encountered in the world of E9's. You can not go wrong dealing with Gerrit, a true gentleman with as extensive knowledge of CLSs as anyone I know. He helped me with both repro Scheel seats and an examination of the batmobile I recently acquired from Germany. Absolutely no worries with Gerrit. He also owns a 4355 car, the ultimate CSL and coupe.

RogerB

Reaction score
Gerrit Blankman NLM Depot

I concur with the praise for Gerrit Blankman & NLM Depot! Absolutely a pleasure to deal with!

corsachili

Reaction score
Let me add my name to the list of people that think Gerrit is a fantastic source for BMW parts. My experience with him has been nothing short of perfect. He's honest, reliable, knowledgable, and a true pleasure to do business with. I cannot say enough good things about him.

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
Gerrit Blankman of NML Depot

Have never known of this man in my many years of Coupe care--please send me contact info unless you wish to post same on this site.

Thanks
Murray Fowler
aka BLUMAX

glenn in encinitas

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips

Thanks to everyone for the tips. I have dealt with Gerrit before and can only agree with the prior posts: Very good experience. I'm just trying to avoid shipping from Germany for a 15 pound steel frame that's not very complex- just difficult to source.