Seat Belt Repair Recommend

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
About 3 monthe ago my driver side retractable seat belt decided it did not want to come out anymore. I talked with several vendors of E9 products and got the opinion that it could not be fixed and it was NLA from BMW Tradition. At that point I had to settle for a substitute that was close to the original and meant replacing both the belt and the receiver.

After I ordered the replacement I saw a post with several threads on the forum that discussed seat belts. I got the name of Al Erkanli [email protected] from the post and contacted him. After figuring out which set of belts I had he told me he could fix it and had the parts in stock. He gave me an estimate and I sent the belt and case to him.

I just got the belt back and installed it and not only did he fix the mechanism and clean the belt webbing he charged me less than half of what the original estimate was. My Coupe is still dead stock and I couldn't be happier with Al's work.:-D

Regards, Jon

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Al's belts..

There are very few people that I can recommend without fear of regret. His only negative is that he is a Duke fan. Love him anyway. Great quality, great passion, good prices. Nice guy. Dave V. in NC