seat belt restorations

bluedevils

Reaction score
Fellow Stan Chamallas suggested I post here. I still do the seat belt restorations for your coupe. Contact me if you need new belts at:

al at psych dot duhs dot duke dot edu

thx
al

Many of us have converted from the OEM 2-piece seat belts to the one piece inertial reel "modern" type made by Al.
They look original and they are much more comfortable than the OEM. Easy installation using the same anchor points and bolts.

Got 'Bluedevil' belts for my 1600 resto years ago. Fantastic work. Very happy....wish I had kept that car...:-(.

Fellow Stan Chamallas suggested I post here. I still do the seat belt restorations for your coupe. Contact me if you need new belts at:

al at psych dot duhs dot duke dot edu

thx
al

Is that your current address? I had to use your newer one last time, Alaattin.erkanli.......

Al, could you please post some pics so we can get an idea of what you offer?
I'm one of those guys going for original looks, but if the difference is not noticible, i can perhaps convince myself to consider them....
Erik.

Al, could you please post some pics so we can get an idea of what you offer?
I'm one of those guys going for original looks, but if the difference is not noticible, i can perhaps convince myself to consider them....
Erik.
Erik,
See my post above, they look identical except that the shoulder harness is part of the lap belt and not 2 separate pieces.

Al has Autoflug style tongues and retractors that are very close in design. Most of us have chosen to use sash extenders from the roof mount to keep the belt from riding up on the neck.

Back