Seat Rail Covers

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
buy them on his website - they are $5 cheaper ... and the shipping is much cheaper. $16.25 for shipping one on ebay. i got one for each side, and a few other inexpensive items - shipping was $20.

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
I thought W&N still had these ??

STILL kick myself for not getting those all metal reproductions available several years ago.

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
For an E3, 31.50 Euro a set from W&N plus shipping. I think they are the same for E9.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
buy them on his website - they are $5 cheaper ... and the shipping is much cheaper. $16.25 for shipping one on ebay. i got one for each side, and a few other inexpensive items - shipping was $20.

Hi Scott, do you have a link for his website?

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
When i get the new ones ... i will do an autocad drawing of them so if somebody with good connections (mr. Stan comes to mind) we could investigate getting them made.

www.rogerstii.com

John Buchtenkirch

Reaction score
I’m 90% sure I could duplicate them in my own shop in polished stainless but I would need one original one to copy. Pitted or peeling chrome, cracked or even broken if I have both pieces are all fine. I don’t even need both sides if one is a mirror image of the other. ~ John Buchtenkirch
A res#3.jpg

A res#6.jpg

A res#1.jpg

Simufly

Reaction score
Seat rails

FWIW. Only the early e3 ones are the same as the e9. The later ones e3s with height adjusting seats are different.

David

Site Donor
Reaction score