Selling my '72 3.0CS, ex-Sean Penn, Robin Wright-Penn

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
Sorry you are selling your car...looks like a nice car. The only thing that I didn't like in the picture is the cementary back ground....you never know when there is a supersticious buyer out there.
good luck and happy marriage
abe

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
Sorry you are selling your car...looks like a nice car. The only thing that I didn't like in the picture is the cementary back ground....you never know when there is a supersticious buyer out there.
abe

chicane

Reaction score
A really good looking coupe at a very fair price. But I have to ask, is a Sean Penn ownership really a selling point.... :D ?

chicane

Reaction score
A really good looking coupe at a very fair price. But I have to ask, is a Sean Penn ownership really a selling point.... :D ?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
chicane said:

In San Francisco I bet it would be!

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
chicane said:

chicane

Reaction score
dang said:
chicane said:

Good call, I never thought about this. Actually I saw him in "Milk" and he was pretty good. Although, he'll always be Jeff Spicoli to me... :)

chicane

Reaction score
dang said:
chicane said:

Good call, I never thought about this. Actually I saw him in "Milk" and he was pretty good. Although, he'll always be Jeff Spicoli to me... :)

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
abe3.0CSi said:
abe

Looks nice. The setting was meant to emphasize the phrase:
"as the number of good surviving examples decreases"...

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
abe3.0CSi said:
abe

Looks nice. The setting was meant to emphasize the phrase:
"as the number of good surviving examples decreases"...