SF Bay Area Neue Klasse & Kaffee this Saturday, 8am-11am. I'll be there :)

bmw2800cs

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey is anyone interested in joining me at Neue Klass and Kaffee in Los gatos this Saturday. It would be fun to have a group of our e9's there and to meet some of the people in the forum. I'll be there this month. Please @ sign other people that are close enough to come. The list I generated were just bay area people that I've DM'd in this forum.

Let me know if you're coming! @Manthri Srinath @tferrer @Jon C @dang @Erik @richn123 @srennoc @sfdon

SF Bay Area Neue Klasse & Kaffee - Los Gatos
6/18/2022 8:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Would love to but won't be attending. Don't have a BMW on the road right now and already have other plans.

Manthri Srinath

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up and invite. My E9 is up on a lift at the moment, for all the right reasons, and I’ve got a full day going that day too. A future meet, though :)

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am going to try to make it. I got lots of stuff to do but will do my very best to make it. Was at a cars and coffee in San Jose and one of the 2002 guys told me they were planning a drive after this to Monterrey I think?? I know CCA is hosting an event in Monterrey on Saturday. I met whodat yesterday and he told me he could not make this one but was going to an event on Sunday in Palo Alto