SoCal '72 CSA For Sale // Tundra Green

coupeking

Reaction score
Gruppe-
Have just taken this car on consignment. 1972 Tundra green CSA. Have know the car for a couple of years when it was owned by a former employee of 2002AD, then sold about a year ago. Current owner needs to sell and has asked me to help him.
Car is one of the driest CS I have seen in a few years. Beautiful body and panel fit, and the nicest underside I have seen in a very long time--on an unrestored car. Power windows, AC (inop), no sunroof.
Runs well but auto tranny is balky. Recent new calipers and brakes. Weber cars and fresh radiator/fan clutch. Suspension all presentable and good.
Interior is redone in a low quality vinyl and the seats are split. Usual dash cracks, and minor wood damage and delamination. good headliner and the original carpet is serviceable and would clean up well.
Paint is bright and the car is a good 'ten-footer', but would need paint and brightwork detail to be first rate.
Owner would like to get $14.5K for the car but we are negotiable. Detailed pix at my web site, or at the link...

http://www.coupeking.com/product_main.php?product_id=423

Peter
[email protected]