***SOLD**** Rear 3.0 E9 Control Arms for 2800 disk brake conversion

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Excellent condition.

No need to sand blast these. Paint is good, but for concourse, just apply another coat of paint.

These are STILL available believe it or not from BMW, but they're over $700 each!

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-bmw-parts/trailing-arm/33321106869/

$500 for the pair plus shipping from Seattle, WA.

I also have some rear, 3.0 calipers if you want I can throw in for an extra $50.

Attachments

• rear-control-arms.jpg
    rear-control-arms.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 264
Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
getbmwparts has the price of 668,90 each ... but here's the caveat - it is listed as NLAARM. which generally means you can't get it. it is still shown as available on realoem. never-the-less ... if you have a 2800cs ... these are parts you want to buy and the price is reasonable. i already have a set.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Ya, I somehow came up with an extra pair. I thought I'd keep the crappy, rusty crusty ones and blast those and sell these nice ones.

E12 parking brake parts work, E24 calipers works. And in another thread, E24 protections plates can work with some minor trimming.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
well bought. if you need stub axles or some of the other parts, i might be able to help you out. the hardest thing to find are the protection plates for the rear disks. i might have a pair of salvageable ones ... they tend to get bent up when removing the entire swingarm.