somebody kill me... again

bernardo

Reaction score
In mexico we call this situation....."el mariachi style"....It can happen to any sort of vehicle...vans, porsches, BMWs, jaguars, GM cars, you name it...As a matter of fact you can also see different styles of "mariachis" and it all depends on the owners criteria of general things and objects he considers sacred or very important in his life...for example the phrase "once in a lifetime" can show this...unique style as you all can see.......let me say that you do not call this person "mariachi style" in his face, it is an offense...the same way they offend other people with their stickers and designs

imotors

Reaction score
Thank you Bernardo!!

I have owned this Wonderful Coupe since 1985. I remember when I bought it like it was YESTERDAY!!!! I was SO Excited!!!! I wanted one SO badly that I just didn't care about the rear end at the time. I had 2 NOS quarters, and 2 parts cars, so no big deal. Just fix it right when the time comes(Which never did). It was WAY WAY more importatnt to me to have a rust free one, even 25 years ago. Believe it or not, they were just as rusty back then as they are now.

I realize that some of you guys have nothing better to do, than to make fun of my car, just for kicks(you were probably the "Bullies" in High School). I hope that no one does it to you!!! Bottom line is that I LOVE this car(and have done so for 25 years). I have had many many years of enjoyment with it. I know it is different, and strange. BUT, I stlll Love it, and certainly don't like to be made fun of(Make fun of my car....make fun of me).
I can certainly understand that this particular car is NOT for everyone, BUT, it has a LOT of wonderful qualities about it that MOST $5k Coupes on the market today DON'T have.

My mother always said to me growing up "If you don't have anything nice to say, kep your mouth shut"

As always, interested parties can reach me anytime on my cell///412.638.2647
steve apter
Export, Pa

Last edited:

bmw art car

Reaction score
good luck with your sale

maybe someone will like it.
i wouldnt ...but then again i don't have to
my car won't be everyones taste either when it's done. but hey
it's my car for a reason, right?
same with your car
just don't expect to get top dolla for it, that's all

Thank you Bernardo!!

I have owned this Wonderful Coupe since 1985. I remember when I bought it like it was YESTERDAY!!!! I was SO Excited!!!! I wanted one SO badly that I just didn't care about the rear end at the time. I had 2 NOS quarters, and 2 parts cars, so no big deal. Just fix it right when the time comes(Which never did). It was WAY WAY more importatnt to me to have a rust free one, even 25 years ago. Believe it or not, they were just as rusty back then as they are now.

I realize that some of you guys have nothing better to do, than to make fun of my car, just for kicks(you were probably the "Bullies" in High School). I hope that no one does it to you!!! Bottom line is that I LOVE this car(and have done so for 25 years). I have had many many years of enjoyment with it. I know it is different, and strange. BUT, I stlll Love it, and certainly don't like to be made fun of(Make fun of my car....make fun of me).
I can certainly understand that this particular car is NOT for everyone, BUT, it has a LOT of wonderful qualities about it that MOST $5k Coupes on the market today DON'T have.

My mother always said to me growing up "If you don't have anything nice to say, kep your mouth shut"

As always, interested parties can reach me anytime on my cell///412.638.2647
steve apter
Export, Pa

bernardo

Reaction score
Dear Steve Apter.
I would like to ask for you apologies. It was not my intention in making fun of your car or you. We all have a mariachi inside of us.
It is a BMW 2800 and its beautiful. Let me tell you that if there is any sort of mariachi in that car is absolutley dicreet.
I would love to have your rims...mine came chromed...so what can I say about mariachis
regards
Your friend Bernardo

pamp

Reaction score
Mutants

All modified coupes are mutants. Take "Siena" as an example. D-jet trans plant, which sort of makes her a Csi, but not really, as it came with carbs. My own "euro" bumper conversion, 635 spoiler...you got to love it all. Whatever turns your screws. "Jabberjaw" no exception...have fun with this stuff! It is all good...purists be damned! If one has the good fortune to own an all original...vacuum sealed at the time of delivery...well...that is good fortune indeed.

FlyWulf

Reaction score
Huh?

No words, just pictures

Attachments

• yfrank1.jpg
    yfrank1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 140

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
It is an ugly car now...and it was an ugly car a year ago when it couldn't be sold. I would think that if one had a "beloved E9" one would contribute more on this site about their "beloved cars" and not just "car for sale". Why rip someone for espressing what they think? Good job for calling it correctly the first time Bernardo...I am sure you were not a bully in high school.

My mama told me that I was always right and never corrected me when I told her 2+2=7. She didn't want to hurt my feelings...something about self steem. When I received my first "f" in college, I marched up there and told the teacher he was wrong and had to give me an "a" or he would hurt my feelings. Well, I live in the streets now...homeless and on drugs. We all have mama stories. Lucky for me my mama was a tough mama and non of the above is true...except about the ugly car.

We all see things via different prisms...can someone tell me which cabriolet you rather have?

Call me on my cell *** *** **** if you are interested in one of the coupes (or the girl)

There, I said it now crucify me.
abe

Attachments

• tequilabad.jpg
    tequilabad.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC00427.jpg
    DSC00427.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 37-Mercedes-Benz-540K-DV-10-AI-012.jpg
    37-Mercedes-Benz-540K-DV-10-AI-012.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 167