Somewhere in Northumberland

gazzol

Reaction score
What type of dash board have you got in there ?
It is a carbon fibre flat panel which fits in the original binnacle shroud. The standard speedometer sits in the middle with a sequential shift light above it. To either side there are temperature guages for oil and water. TBH I don't like it, I'm going to put the original guages back in but I'm going to convert a fuel/temp gauge into oil pressure and volts instead of the clock.

gazzol

Reaction score
Love it. Great video and great sounds.

What you using to record?
It is a cheap but high quality copy of a gopro made by Gitup. I have the Git2 although I think there's a Git3 now. I've had it a few years now and up till using it this last time its been OK. Its good enough to record in 4K

Drew20

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for that, fun and games. Inspired now, I'm charging my own repro gopro..... and taken the exhaust off for some extra db
;)

Drew20

Site Donor
Reaction score
I grew up in deepest darkest Northumberland, think I'm right in saying it's the least densely populated county in England, which makes for emptier roads. I do miss those empty roads, even in my 1100 Fiesta (I was 17). The home counties' roads just aren't as good.
Which road was it? looks epic. Can't picture a road up there with that much armco.