Source for convex washer, front trailing arm to control arm

dealhunter0

Reaction score
While refreshing my suspension I lost one of these. It's the cupped washer that goes around the bushing in the front control arm where it connects to the trailing arm.

I'm aware that W&N sells a set of front steering and suspension fittings but it would be a shame to buy a 120 euro set to replace one washer.

Anyone have a source? Can I get away with a flat one in the interim?

JamesE30

Reaction score
I bought all new hardware, I can send you my old one if you want to pay for postage? (I’m in Germany)

I’ll have a look for it and snap a pic of you like. It’s rusty but you could replate it.

*edit*

Here is the part number straight from real oem. There are plenty of places selling the washer desperately (including wallothnesh)

Last edited:

dealhunter0

Reaction score
I bought all new hardware, I can send you my old one if you want to pay for postage? (I’m in Germany)

I’ll have a look for it and snap a pic of you like. It’s rusty but you could replate it.

*edit*

Here is the part number straight from real oem. There are plenty of places selling the washer desperately (including wallothnesh)

Thanks...the Walloth diagram makes it look like that part is a bit larger and is for the control arm where it connects to the frame rather than for the trailing arm. But I took a shot and ordered one. Hoping it fits!

JamesE30

Reaction score
Thanks...the Walloth diagram makes it look like that part is a bit larger and is for the control arm where it connects to the frame rather than for the trailing arm. But I took a shot and ordered one. Hoping it fits!

I hope I didn’t misunderstand your post, from what you described I assumed you were referring to part number 4 in the diagram?

diag_ez2.png