Spark Plug leads

burky

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have finally reached a point where I am ready to fire up the engine ,I pulled the new leads out today and was looking at the routing to the plugs and I am at a loss as to what holds the leads in order?. PS last ran in 1986, pretty exciting.

This is what I have - a hard plastic tube held by clips to the rocker cover - pretty sure that is how it's meant to be.

Attachments

• SDC14100.JPG
    SDC14100.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 112
These guys may be able to help, although shipping may be an issue even if they can. At one time, they made sets for all the older BMW's, sold the loom you are looking for etc. Look at the actual catalog and then search. Nothing came up for the E9 but from the catalog I went back and entered a part number and it showed up.

http://www.kingsbornewires.com/product-p/12-7510.htm

Last edited:
Thank Guys very much for help ,the photo is great , and I will contact Kingsbornewires

I had a look at Kingsbournewires ,their Item will function but it is rectangular as opposed to round ,it is certainly an option , I have looked in all the usual supply house,s and nothing original looking. I will look a little harder and further now that I know what I am looking for.

Ummmmm-

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 111
Back