special trunk emblem

arnie

Reaction score
Hi folks,

some time ago I started modeling a very special logo as a CAD part, because I'd like to have that at the trunk of my Lady.

Because for some reason I replaced the B10 engine in the meantime with an 2.8 litre engine, I didn't bring this to a complete end.

What I have in hand actually is a plastic prototype made with a 3D printer and now I'm thinking about to produce these parts, coming out of a mold. For sure these parts would get a chrome plated surface finish.

Before I start some certain expenses, it would be great to know, if there's any interest in such a part in the e9 community. For sure this is nothing for a purist, but lukily we're not all purists :lol:.

Everybody, who's probably interested must consider, that such a logo won't fit to the standard bolt pattern on the trunk lid. So this is only working on a clean one (holes are filled) and must be fixed with some glue.

Price would be for sure depending on the overall amount of produced quantities (rough estimation: something between 60 -90 € a piece).

Any feetback would be appreciated.

cheers

Ingo

Attachments

• 3_5.jpg
    3_5.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 121

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That looks like it will be very well done...
If I had not just attached my 3.0 I would have been interested.
Nice work