Spoiler- sorry Don

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
No, not that type of spoiler, Austin is being graced by SF Don on Dec. 30. He'll be staying on the "Island of mis-fit toys", i.e. the ranch so if there are any locals who want to meet up just let me know. If you have not met Don it will be a treat. Send me a PM if you want to hook up and we'll get together and do something stupid.. I mean fun!

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I want to see Drew's car before he goes up,up and away!

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am pleased to be associated with such a fine group of psychopaths! Hmm, twins, it's been a while but I'll keep the thought in the back of my mind (where it belongs).

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Damn. A gathering of misfits preparing to do stupid stuff potentially involving Miss Mexico and twins and I'm booked elsewhere. Oh well, don't do anything you don't want to see on Facebook for the rest of your lives.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yeah I am thinking I may need a business trip in Austin, even though I don't do business there.

Damn. A gathering of misfits preparing to do stupid stuff potentially involving Miss Mexico and twins and I'm booked elsewhere. Oh well, don't do anything you don't want to see on Facebook for the rest of your lives.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ah, Tod, we need to comb through some shots to see if we have any of Ms. Mexico. Heather, the Beechcraft girl was also with us, she may be easier to spot... VERY blonde. If only I knew how to fly (and had allot more money) :)

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chris? Booked elsewhere?? Don't forget the lessons you had to learn in Monterrey and the expensive therapy thereafter.