Spokane Festival of Speed is this Labor Day Weekend!

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I thought John Barlow who is one of the main guys in charge of this already posted this event on here so sorry for last minute post. For those of you who don't know John he is also the SoCal Vintage organizer.

For those of you in the Pacific NW, Inland NW, Boise or Montana area, or wherever, please come on out for some great racing and BMW is the featured mark basically because of John, so you will get corral parking.

I will be there Sat. with the coupe and the rest of the Inland Northwest BMW CCA Members.

Roll on out boys/girls! Bring the family, it is a three day event. I am excited to see the track myself since it was bought and refurbished by the local Kalispel Indian Reservation with the raceway now called Qlispe Raceway Park.

I'm bummed I won't be able to come out! I'll be in Chelan for the weekend but I've always wanted to check out this track/venue. I'm looking forward to the coverage!

Admittedly not great pics or very inspirational but this is all I got. Was having fun watching the E30 class and just hanging with the BMW CCA members at the corral. Thanks to John Barlow and other friends for putting this on and working while we could relax and have a beer.

Attachments

• IMG_2014.jpg
    IMG_2014.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6378.JPG
    IMG_6378.JPG
    495.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6379.JPG
    IMG_6379.JPG
    628.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6380.JPG
    IMG_6380.JPG