Spray paint

tmason

Reaction score
I'm having a spray can of air cleaner paint mixed to match and it's only 20.00, I was surprized it's that cheap?

tmason

Reaction score
Chris,did you repaint yours and how did it turn out? I'm going to bead blast and build a small spray booth in my garage to try and have a dust free booth?

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I just had mine blasted then I primer-etched it then sprayed as normal. Custom mixed paint is much higher quality than hardware store paint and goes on nicely. Mine was at most $20 and has held up well for over a year and a half.

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Any Pittsburgh automotive paint dealer should be able to make you up a rattle can with custom matched color for between $20-$25

tmason

Reaction score
Well I had this matched today and I'm a little disappointed.The guy said that gray is a easier color to match? Wrong not even close so scrape this DIY project!

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Is your air cleaner grey or dark green? If green I can have another can mixed up by the paint store here and send it to you if that's your color. It's a perfect match.

IMG-20120118-00203.jpg

tmason

Reaction score
Hi Steve
I will take you up on your offer.I only have to paint the lid so it won't take much.I will send you a pm.