Stahl headers

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Stahl headers SOLD

1 3/8 primary tube Stahl headers. 1 3/4" collector outlets. I spoke with Judy Stahl today and gave her the serial and model numbers on the flanges and she verified the sizes. No dents or rust out and they are very clean. $675 shipped in the lower 48. There is a company in WA State that does ceramic coating for $165 on long tube headers I can ship to after you speak with them, OR I can get them done in Phoenix for $210 and I will pay for the shipping from them to you, again in the lower 48. Any coating has to be arranged by you to your satisfaction. Jet Hot also has a location in Phoenix but I think they are burglars as they want $320 to do them

Attachments

• Stahl 1 3:8 Headers.jpg
    Stahl 1 3:8 Headers.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
guys, these are going to be harder and harder to find as Stahl is no longer accepting orders for these or making more. the group buy went thru and our headers are in coating at nitro plate in nashville. this is the size that Korman says is perfect for stock to mild to moderate cam.

sreams

Reaction score
Is this also an appropriate size for a stock M30B35, seeing as it flows better than the older 3.0 motors and also has higher displacement?

-Scott

guys, these are going to be harder and harder to find as Stahl is no longer accepting orders for these or making more. the group buy went thru and our headers are in coating at nitro plate in nashville. this is the size that Korman says is perfect for stock to mild to moderate cam.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
that is my understanding from Korman ... who has obviously looked at these on a dyno with their engines. i have a b34 right now, but the plans are to go to a b35. you might want to a search on the thread about header size when we were discussing the group buy. there were some calcs based on different factors.

here are the threads. one of the people (Tom) i believe spoke to Jere Stahl and Korman and has a b35 and went with the 1 3/8" the calcs are in the second link
http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14945&highlight=stahl+header+size
http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14893&highlight=stahl+header+size

Last edited:

Tom P

Reaction score
That is correct. 1-3/8" was mentioned to me by both for stock m30b35 motor with triple webers for spirited street use. They also said that bigger isn't always better.

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
1 3/8 primary tube Stahl headers. 1 3/4" collector outlets. I spoke with Judy Stahl today and gave her the serial and model numbers on the flanges and she verified the sizes. No dents or rust out and they are very clean. $675 shipped in the lower 48. There is a company in WA State that does ceramic coating for $165 on long tube headers I can ship to after you speak with them, OR I can get them done in Phoenix for $210 and I will pay for the shipping from them to you, again in the lower 48. Any coating has to be arranged by you to your satisfaction. Jet Hot also has a location in Phoenix but I think they are burglars as they want $320 to do them

I will drop the price to $625 shipped. As I have another set for my car and will not use them