STEERING LOCK BARREL

simoniko

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with info how to remove the lock from the ignition barrel ? I wan to rearrange the lock to fit to another Key !
Thanks to All

simoniko

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with info how to remove the lock from the ignition barrel ? I wan to rearrange the lock to fit to another Key !
Thanks to All

D-jetronic

Reaction score
hello

It has been a long time since I removed a barrel !!!!.
It seems that with all the undercover removed, you should find under the housing of the barrel, a square piece of metal which is locked by a bare -head screw ( a kind of riveted).
With a screwdriver and a hammer, gently unscrew the bolt, and -plug of ignition disconnected -you can release the complete lock (photo).
then push the spring,in a tiny hole (photo)...
and this is it !!!!

D-jetronic

Reaction score
hello

It has been a long time since I removed a barrel !!!!.
It seems that with all the undercover removed, you should find under the housing of the barrel, a square piece of metal which is locked by a bare -head screw ( a kind of riveted).
With a screwdriver and a hammer, gently unscrew the bolt, and -plug of ignition disconnected -you can release the complete lock (photo).
then push the spring,in a tiny hole (photo)...
and this is it !!!!

simoniko

Reaction score
Chris , Thank you very much , the locking spring i could use a lifetime searching for it , Thank you my friend all the best for You! !

simoniko

Reaction score
Chris , Thank you very much , the locking spring i could use a lifetime searching for it , Thank you my friend all the best for You! !