Sun visor mounts-last call

ES 1800

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Last year I created unbreakable metal sun visor mounts, offering them to E9 folks. I suspect many of you now have them. From what I understand people are happy with the product.

Production has ended but I have a few sets left available powder-coated in off white (matching headliner; $70), satin black (matching the few of those that exist; $70) or uncoated ($50) if you want to do it yourself.

All prices are per pair, plus the small shipping cost, dependent on to which country they go.

If interested, please send message with name, address, and what you want to [email protected]. Payment via PayPal is ideal.

I suspect somewhere in the world spring (or fall) is around the corner. For those of use looking forward to spring, we're thinking of needed upgrades ...

Photos attached.

jim

Attachments

• Sun visor mounts (new).jpg
    Sun visor mounts (new).jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Sunvisor mounts-black2.jpg
    Sunvisor mounts-black2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 113

pamp

Reaction score
Mounts

Very nice improvement by James. Essential for the passenger side at least....your friend may think they are riding in a vintage Volvo! Volvo mount to the right....plastic yes, but stout. Busted e9 piece of *^%$%$###$ to the left. James piece installed in second pic....

Attachments

• 100_2193.jpg
    100_2193.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 124
  • 100_2192.jpg
    100_2192.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 106

e9john

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just received mine today, another piece of the jigsaw sorted - very happy with them, thank you.

John