Super clean CSi on Hemmings. $$$

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
his $100 K is negotiable. The high bidder on Bat would have paid $85K + 5% buyer's fee. That's $89.25 K
Unless you have the time to do all of the work yourself and access to rare spare parts,you can't get a car like this for his asking price.
And drive it to the next event.

gkb

Site Donor
Reaction score
Glad to hear. Was it someone who bid on BAT? Nice car deserving of price.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
for those keeping track of the market, i bought at 95. truth be told i didn't push seller on the price, just asked what they'd be comfortable with. it was a quick and easy transaction as the bat presentation was very extensive and inspired confidence.

viv

Congrats! That's a great car! I think you did very well for that price.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Wow, awesome! Please start a new thread w/more pics if possible when you get it!

Any initial plans for it? *hint* I'll have some 17" BBS RS wheels for sale soon.

;)

John H.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Love to see it when you get it out here! I'm in VT and threatening to drag my wife to Portsmouth when things start to open up some more for some surfing and fine dining. Welcome to the E9 fold! Great car.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Love to see it when you get it out here! I'm in VT and threatening to drag my wife to Portsmouth when things start to open up some more for some surfing and fine dining. Welcome to the E9 fold! Great car.
Nice car, down to 75k USD. As long as the rust checks out.

I surfed the Wall in Hampton Beach some growing up in Wells, ME. The best spot is the Ogunquit River Mouth at dead low tide and the next two hours after that. Parking can be an issue in the summer.