Tail Light Lens

RogerB

Reaction score
I have a set of tail light lens for sale. They have no cracks in the plastic, and one frame has a slight amount of bubbling in the chrome. $750 shipped to the lower 48 plus paypal fees unless you send it as a personal payment.

Attachments

• lens1.jpg
    lens1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 186
  • lens2.jpg
    lens2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

RogerB

Reaction score
I have a set of tail light lens for sale. They have no cracks in the plastic, and one frame has a slight amount of bubbling in the chrome. $750 shipped to the lower 48 plus paypal fees unless you send it as a personal payment.

Since there seems to be no interest in these, they will go back on the shelf with my three sets of tools that also had no interest until such time as they become desirable or needed.
Be safe and God bless! RB

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Since there seems to be no interest in these, they will go back on the shelf with my three sets of tools that also had no interest until such time as they become desirable or needed.
Be safe and God bless! RB

dear roger, leave a bit of time, you posted the advert on monday !, the need comes unexpectedly

IMHO, to be able to check the condition, better/bigger photos might help, upload to photobucket and link the url

use a cleaner/polisher paste to make them shine, and use natural light if possible

if nothing works put them in ebay

good luck ;-)

RogerB

Reaction score
Yeah I guess..............

They would need to be new old stock for that kind of price.

No problem. No need to sell them. They are just laying around not needed, and I thought I would offer them up. Perhaps the single one for $200 shown on here from ebay recently is more appealing if you prefer cracks in the lens and a nice "starburst" on the bezel?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301743423517?rmvSB=true

Or the dissembled set with one cracked lens included that sold in pieces on here recently for around $500 with "bezels in bad condition"?!!!?

http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20639&highlight=taillight+lens

As I said previously, they are back on the shelf as they have been for many years. If the need arises, they will probably be available. Be safe. RB

Last edited: