Thanks to all who helped me with the bling of my E9

Lawrence Platt

Site Donor
Reaction score
Satisfaction seems like such a moving target. In the past 10 months I replaced the interior wood, carpet, radio and steering wheel. Still looking for a solution to windshield wipers

Attachments

• dash 2.0.jpg
    dash 2.0.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 35
These are copies of the original Bosch wipers….

These are copies of the original Bosch wipers….

I tried this guy. It was not a positive experience.

If you just need the blades, and if they are 15" like an E3, these work perfectly including the attachment method...

If you just need the blades, and if they are 15" like an E3, these work perfectly including the attachment method...

These will mount to the arms on my E9?

These will mount to the arms on my E9?
I don't know that for sure. I have an E3, not an E9. They mount correctly on an E3.

Make sure you have the original wiper arms. They may have been replaced.

Find out the length of the original blades. The ones on your car may be wrong.

Make sure you can use the bayonet style blade to arm mount as shown in the eBay listing.

Last edited:
To be clear- we buy everything we can from Chris. Wonderful person.
Im sorry if I implied anything other than the transaction was disappointing. I am new here and certainly not looking to do anything but make positive impressions. I ordered these blades and did not receive them. If I were to blame anyone or anything it would be the USPS. After I was told by the USPS that I had not opted for the level of postage for them to care they did not. I was saddened by the whole episode.

Turning the page I would love to be schooled on what i should expect to find fitment for blades on my car and if you have them available

Back