The GOOD, the BAD, and the Ugly

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm sure this is an easy Quiz picking the Good,Bad, and the Ugly. Three of my favorite cars that I owned in the past.

20220914_142423.jpg

i would take the vette convertible all day ..... leaving it up to you for who is the bad and ugly.

That was a 427 with over 500hp. Sold it in 1995 for $22k with the removable hard top.
Today's estimate is over $100k.

Suburban = Good, I miss our 1992.
Chevette = Bad, my mom had an identical one.
Aztek = Ugly, wouldn't drive one if is was given to me.

1997-GMC-Suburban-1500-3GKFK16R5VG519603-7664.jpeg
1976Chevette_03_1000.jpg
th-1.jpeg

Suburban = Good, I miss our 1992.
Chevette = Bad, my mom had an identical one.
Aztek = Ugly, wouldn't drive one if is was given to me.

View attachment 148804View attachment 148805View attachment 148806
My father had a round headlight Chevette. Thankfully it was missing the faux wood panels. Absolutely horrible car. He bought it to replace a small Fiat station wagon that had been totaled. Also a pretty horrible car from a reliability standpoint, but it was a good use of space and my father said it was actually quite a bit of fun to drive. I learned to drive stick in that Chevette. The frustrating thing is that when he bought the Chevette he also looked at a Honda Civic (perhaps still just CVCC), a Mazda GLC and a Ford Fiesta. Some soon to be regretted loyalty to GMC products convinced him to buy the Chevette. Sigh. This isn't mean to cast shade on the Suburban though. Now that's a proper vehicle.

My father had a round headlight Chevette. Thankfully it was missing the faux wood panels. Absolutely horrible car. He bought it to replace a small Fiat station wagon that had been totaled. Also a pretty horrible car from a reliability standpoint, but it was a good use of space and my father said it was actually quite a bit of fun to drive. I learned to drive stick in that Chevette. The frustrating thing is that when he bought the Chevette he also looked at a Honda Civic (perhaps still just CVCC), a Mazda GLC and a Ford Fiesta. Some soon to be regretted loyalty to GMC products convinced him to buy the Chevette. Sigh. This isn't mean to cast shade on the Suburban though. Now that's a proper vehicle.
Agree on the Suburban, since its just a good old Chevy truck.

The Suburban was recently picked as one of the worst ten.
Oh Well. Too each his own I guess.

Back