The Image Engine - Josh Bryan (Avant-Garde Photographer)

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I was recently reading the previous listing of the Golf Coupe CSI on BaT that again went RNM from 2021 and now 2022. It wasn't the photographs that the coupe went RNM, who knows reserve and there were some issues with it, one being that it wasn't factory Golf which I thought it was, guess a VIN check revealed otherwise, and a handful of other issues. Anyhow, that is not what this post is about.

In reading through the comments from last year I came across a post by the Owner of The Image Engine (Josh Bryan) with a couple behind the scenes links to his work. He recently shot the stills and driving video of my now departed Golf Bavaria.

I know a lot of you have a passion for photography and at the very least hearing cool stories about car/motorcycle guys. Josh definitely qualifies as all of that. Anyhow, I just thought I would share the two links from a year ago, I'm sure there are more, I haven't searched YouTube or his site yet as I just got through watching both of these. They are fairly short but recommend you watch on your computer, not your phone for full effect. And bonus is the second video just happens to be two (2) BMW's in the same shoot, one a Polaris Turbo!

Here is Josh's website -

I never met him, but I tell you, he is worth every dime when selling your car or if you need some tips on photography selling your own.

-Enjoy!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-bmw-3-0csi-16/#

Funny, the Triumph on the Image Engine website reminded my of my old bike and beloved old lab Thalia...RIP baby! That bike was ready for the wrecking yard when I saved it. Tank took a year to build in Scotland, hand pounded out.

Thalia Badass Triumph Cafe Reduced.jpg

Back